Our Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By visiting our site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
Your continued use of www.signalexpertglobal.com means that you accept any new or modified terms and conditions that we come up with.
Please re-visit the `Terms and Conditions’ link at our site from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that we may introduce.
The term www.signalexpertglobal.com’ is used through this entire Terms and Conditions document to refer to the website, its owners and the employees.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India only.
• By filling out the ‘Contact Form’ and the ‘Trial Form’ on this website, you agree to provide us your valid mobile number & email id. Also, by providing your mobile number, you provide us the consent to call you on the number provided by you and send SMS or what’s app on your mobile number.
• Signal Expert deals & provide service to clients based out of India only, we do not serve to any client who is Indian resident or NRI.
• Signal Expert strictly follow Trading Principle and Stop Loss Policy Wherein Customer by default agree to not do/enter any trade without Pre-Informed/defined Stop Loss. We advise to all clients / Trial members to follow trading principle & discipline in market.
• All sales are final. Because Signal Expert offers a Trial 2 days evaluation to ensure that our products and services will meet your needs without the need to purchase, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS & CANCELLATION either it is paid by any of the payment gateway mode i.e. PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETELLER OR BANK TRANSFER.
Before deciding to subscribe to our services, please make sure to take our 2 days f trial, the evaluation version that we provide. We do not offer refunds on subscriptions that have already been taken.
We so believe in our services and support and even give a two days trial that, without any exception we have a NO REFUND POLICY.
By filling out the ‘ Trial Form’ and the ‘Contact Us’ on this website, you agree to provide us your valid mobile number. Also by providing your mobile number, you provide us the consent to call you on the number provided by you and send SMS on your mobile number. You provide your consent for us to use your mobile number even if it is registered on the National ‘Do Not Disturb’ registry.